Specially tailored for the mum to be, this technique involving deep tissue and Swedish massage, improves your circulation, take some of the strain off your muscles and joints, and totally re-energize you.
Please note: Pregnancy massage is not recommended at the first trimester of pregnancy.
Pregnancy massage can:
• Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles
• Lessens sciatic pain
• Eases muscular discomforts in areas like the low back & neck, calf cramps, it also helps with tension and tightening that can be experienced throughout the body
• Help increase flexibility.
• Helps with relaxation which in turn can decrease insomnia
• Increases blood and lymph flow which can help increase the elimination of toxins through the circulatory and lymphatic systems, this can also help with fatigue.
• Helps relieve anxiety or depression
• increase blood circulation
• Eases stress mothers often feel after the birth
There are many more benefits! This list will hopefully give you an idea of how beneficial massage can be during pregnancy.
60 minutes session: £45