With the recent slowing in the spread of the virus, and the subsequent easing of Government restrictions we will be able to reopen our clinic as soon as Leicester lockdown is lifted!
Naturally, things will be different for a while so please spare a moment to read this page.
We want our clinic to continue to be somewhere you can feel comfortable and safe so things will be a bit different when you enter under the current circumstances.
We will OPEN with restrictions in place. As health care practitioners, we care for the health of our clients as well as our own, so we wanted to share with you the precautions we are taking here in our clinic.
Hygiene has always been important to us, but we have taken extra measures around the clinic and we are also following government and professional association guidelines.
What hygiene steps are we taking in our clinics?
– The clinic will be deep cleaned by an external company at the start of each working day.
– We have added extra time between appointments to allow us to clean and prepare the room to the next patient and to avoid unnecessary waiting in the waiting room.
– Therapists are regularly sanitizing hands before and after contact with a patient.
– As you walk into the clinic there will be a station where you can apply anti-bacterial gel.
We also have a sink in reception for you to wash your hands before and after entering the treatment room.
– There will be a disposable mask for each patient, and we ask that you, if possible, please wear it at all times while at the clinic.- Anti-bacterial gel is available in each treatment room for you to use.-We will be regularly spraying and wiping all frequently touched areas throughout the day as an additional precaution. These include the doorbell, door handles, taps, equipment, and flatsurfaces.
-We will be changing all the treatment couch covers and at the start and end of every appointment the couches are being sprayed and wiped clean.
– Daily health screening checks are being undertaken with therapists and patients to ensure there are nopresenting symptoms.
-We are asking all patients to please come alone to treatments, and only enter the premises at the time of the booking, we will try to send you straight through to the treatment room.
We are kindly asking patients not to make an appointment if:
You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days:
You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
Changes to our appointment booking system:
A deposit is now required to secure all booking. You can book an appointment and pay the deposit online; the outstanding balance should be paid at the clinic on the day of your visit, directly to your therapist and you can use cash or card.
You will be entitled to a full refund if your appointment is cancelled or rearranged 24 hours prior to your appointment, as per our cancelation policy.
Other than that, it’s business as usual here and we appreciate your support!
We continue to follow the advice of the Department of Health and Chief Medical Officer, as things are changing every day, we will endeavour to provide you with regular updates.
Current Department of Health advice is:www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19